onsdag 16 april 2014

Presidents letter

Dear President Pilkington,

this week has been fantastic and I've enjoyed every minute of it. We have been absolutely exhausted most nights and there has been more than once that we had to "skip" or postpone a meal so that we could be more effective and meet with the people we were wanting to meet. So many small miracles this week. I don't know how or why things sometimes go up and sometimes go down but I have times on my mission were it feels completely natural, not too challenging (not very easy though), and where emotionally it feels like I could do this every day for the rest of my life. (probably has to do with the fact that the Lord has blessed us with a lot of people to teach at the moment) Then I have times when I feel like one day is a struggle. But right now I am in a good place and I absolutely love it. I hit my year mark this week but I am so excited for the many months I have left to serve my God as a missionary and to do my very best. Every single day being able to say that I have done my best!

The branch here is fantastic they have taught me so much about how to apply Christlike attributes. We had an investigator who did not get the money she was expecting and therefor did not have any food in her house and wouldn't have any money for the next three days. So we talked to some of our members and their love and kindness overwhelmed me. It leaves me speechless. President, I will be eternally grateful to you for putting me her with Sister Golemi (she keeps teaching me so many important lessons) and in this branch with these fantastic Christlike members. I feel like I'm becoming a better person just by being around them.

Have a great week,
Love,
Sister Stromberg